Shading net are used to reduce crop exposure to excessively high sunlight; for cultivation in open field, and both below and above the covering (greenhouse and tunnel).
BASIC5 UMBRA shading net is available in two different versions:
- UMBRA RP: monofilament shading net manufactured in knitted pattern, with pure high-density polyethylene (HDPE). It is characterized by its elasticity, which make it quick to install and very resistant to stresses. Anti-fraying feature.
BASIC5 UMBRA RP monofilament shading net options:
UMBRA RP 40: shading rate 35 – 40%
UMBRA RP 50: shading rate 45 – 50%
UMBRA RP 60: shading rate 55 – 60%
UMBRA RP 70: shading rate 75 – 80%
- UMBRA T: shading net manufactured with pure high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tapes. As strong and anti-fraying as any knitted net. Thanks to its light weight, it guarantees perfect and economic shading covering.
BASIC5 UMBRA T tape shading net options:
UMBRA TB 50: shading rate 50% | black color
UMBRA TB 75: shading rate 75% | black color
UMBRA TSG 40: shading rate 40% | silver-grey color
- maximum width is 6.0 m | larger widths are available by sewing
- inside and outside use
- anti-UV additive
- shading rate from 40% to 75 – 80%
- customized in color: currently available in black or green, but respecting the minimum quantities, other colors are also available
- guaranteed for 5 years or 700 kLy
- available with machine or aluminium/copper eyelets and reinforced band