BASIC5 Lactis thermal screens are knitted screens for indoor use. They feature white strips that diffuse light and transparent strips (or open spaces), and are made with transparent polyester yarns.
They are recommended mainly for cooling and shading, but also for energy saving: available with different percentages of shading, according to the needs of your crops.
- Standard widths 3.20, 4.30, 5.30 m and we can produce any width on demand up to and including 6.20 m.
- For sliding, hanging and rolling installations
- For indoor use
- Available in closed and open structure versions, depending on type of model and grower’s requirements (energy saving + shading, or only shading)
- Shading rates: from 25% to 85%
- Flame retardant version (class B-s1,d0) with classification report issued by SGS
- SPECIAL VERSION: the range of BASIC5 Lactis thermal screens also includes a special version LACTIS REFLux 99 FR for light control and supplementary light reflection, which is flame retardant
Options for BASIC5 Lactis thermal screens, each available with different percentages of shading:
LACTIS WIC: white screen, indoor use, closed structure
LACTIS WIC FR: white screen, indoor use, closed structure, flame retardant
LACTIS WIO: white screen, indoor use, open structure
LACTIS WIO FR: white screen, indoor use, open structure, flame retardant
LACTIS REFLux 99 FR: white screen, indoor use, closed structure, flame retardant, for supplementary light reflection