Anti-hail nets are widely used especially in fruit growing and perform their defence function by covering crops to intercept hail. The meshes of the nets are square or rectangular with availability of various sizes, to stop most of the hailstones or only the most voluminous ones.
BASIC5 PRAESIDIUM anti-hail nets are available in two different versions:
- Leno weave: manufactured with pure high-density polyethylene (HDPE) into a stable fabric structure
- Knitted pattern: manufactured with pure high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Anti-fraying and elastic
BASIC5 PRAESIDIUM anti-hail options:
PRAESIDIUM L 2×3: 2 mm x 3 mm mesh size | maximum stability
PRAESIDIUM L 6.5×2.5: 6.5 mm x 2.5 mm mesh size | maximum stability
PRAESIDIUM 50 (K 3×8): 3 mm x 8 mm mesh size | knitted pattern | anti-fraying and elastic
PRAESIDIUM 33: 4 mm x 6 mm mesh size | knitted pattern | anti-fraying and elastic
PRAESIDIUM DW 50: 4 mm x 6 mm mesh size | knitted pattern | anti-fraying and elastic | double weft
PRAESIDIUM 90: knitted pattern | anti-fraying and very dense texture
- anti-UV additive
- guaranteed for 4 years or 400 kLy (on request up to 700 kLy)
- available in custom-made curtains, stitched and trimmed
- available with machine or aluminium/copper eyelets and reinforced band
BASIC5 TEPORE: anti-frost net
Generally used as a net for outside crops protection, BASIC5 TEPORE can also be exploited under tunnel. Its function is to protect both by sudden drops in temperature, so to avoid thermal stress to the plants, and from the incursions of large insects and small animals.
Its semi-transparency and its extreme lightness (38 g/m²), make it a product applicable on any type of crop where there is need to protect. Excellent alternative to non-woven fabric. Manufactured in knitted pattern, only with transparent stripes and pure polyethylene (HDPE) yarns. Allows excellent transpiration.
- standard width 6.0 m | we can manufacture wider width, by sewing
- anti-UV additive
- weight of 38 g/m²
- guaranteed to exposure up to 300 kLy