BASIC5 Vitrum thermal screens are knitted screens with transparent strips whose different versions guarantee direct or diffused light for your protected crops. They are recommended for their energy saving-insulating function.
- Standard widths 3.20, 4.30, 5.30 m and we can produce any width on demand up to and including 6.20 m.
- For sliding, hanging and rolling installations
- For indoor use
- The closed structure version is the standard production, given the specific energy saving function, but we can produce a partially open structure version to allow ventilation
- Shading rates: 15% and 20%
- Flame retardant version (class B-s1,d0) with classification report issued by SGS and test report in accordance with standard NTA8825, issued by Efectis-Holland (Class 1)
- SPECIAL VERSION: the range of BASIC5 Vitrum thermal screens also includes a special version VITRUM PLUVIA, a plain weave screen featuring transparent strips with double coating. A viable alternative to traditional plastic films as a covering, very durable and cut-resistant.
Options for BASIC5 Vitrum thermal screens, each available with the two percentages of shading:
VITRUM TIC D: translucid screen, indoor use, closed structure, direct or diffuse light
VITRUM TIC D FR: translucid screen, indoor use, closed structure, direct or diffuse light, flame retardant
VITRUM TIC DR: translucid screen, indoor use, closed structure, direct or diffuse light, for rolling installations
VITRUM PLUVIA: transparent screen as a covering, indoor/outdoor use, also for rolling installations